5. Mediterranean-style picnic sandwiches 🍴
1 zucchini and
1 squash pumpkin,
cut into slices;
3 tbsp olive oil;
1 large ciabatta, halved
1/3 cup cooked pesto sauce
1/3 cup cooked tapenada
2 sauteed red bell peppers and
225g vegan cheese, sliced;
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
1. Heat a skillet or grill over medium heat. Brush the eggplant, squash and pumpkin slices with olive oil and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
2. Remove some pulp from the ciabatta slices, making room for the filling. Spread pesto on one half of the ciabatta, and tapenade on the other.
3. Place the eggplant, courgette, pumpkin, pepper and cheese slices on one side of the ciabatta. Drizzle with vinegar and brush with remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with the other half of the ciabatta, squeeze, wrap tightly in paper and press down with something. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Cooking cauliflower
with mushrooms, cream and garlic 🍴
150g coconut cream
2 tsp granulated garlic,
salt to taste.
1. Disassemble the cabbage into inflorescences, cut the mushrooms.
2. Simmer vegetables in a skillet until tender, adding 1/2 cup of water.
3. When the water has evaporated and the vegetables are ready, turn off the heat, add the coconut cream, garlic and salt. Stir and let stand for 5-7 minutes.
3. Mexican rice soup 🍴
3 cups vegetable stock
1 tbsp lime zest,
1 tsp dried oregano,
¼ cups of short-grain rice,
2 tomatoes, diced
⅓ cups of fresh or frozen corn kernels,
1 flour tortilla or wheat flatbread
1 avocado, diced
¼ cups of chopped cilantro,
6 lime wedges.
Place the broth, lime zest, oregano and 3 cups of water in a saucepan; cover and bring to a boil over low heat, then simmer for another 10 minutes. Strain the broth, remove any solids and return to the saucepan. Add rice to broth. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Add tomatoes and corn and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Cover the tortilla with cooking spray and cut into thin strips. Place the strips on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes. Pour the soup into bowls. Garnish with avocado, tortilla strips, cilantro and lime wedges.
2. Cashew cream cheese with thyme🍴
2 cups cashews
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp. l. lemon juice
½ tbsp. l. nutritional yeast,
½ glass of cold water.
⅛ h. L. salt.
2 fresh sprigs of thyme.
Pour boiling water over cashews in a small bowl. Let it sit for 20 minutes, then drain the water. Grind the cashews and garlic in a blender. Add lemon juice, yeast, cold water, and salt. Stir until smooth. Transfer the cheese to a bowl. Add half of the thyme leaves to the cheese and stir. Garnish with the remaining leaves and serve.
aaaaaaand my top-1 is:
1. Cooking manti with pumpkin 🍽
1 tsp salt.
1 tsp salt,
0.5 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil.
We mix the ingredients for the dough. We knead for 5 minutes. Leave the dough for half an hour and then knead it again for 5 minutes. Cover with a bowl for 1 hour.
Finely chop the vegetables for the filling. Mix everything for the filling in a bowl. Sprinkle flour on the table and divide the dough into 4 parts. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough in a thin layer and cut out circles with a diameter of 10 cm on it with a glass.
Put a tablespoon of the filling in the center of the dough. First we bring the opposite ends together, then we sculpt the manta rib.
Bring water to a boil in a mantool. We steam pumpkin manti for 30 minutes so that the filling has time to cook.